Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update November 21, 07


Hi Y'all,


First, we'd like to wish one and all a very Happy Thanks giving. Eat lots of Turkey and enjoy the many blessings we have to be thankful each and every day. Tomorrow we are having a 15 lb turkey, sweet potato, scalloped corn, peacn pie and lots more.


Some good news, the contractors are supposed to be here next week. Their first priority is the parking lot so that we can pull our trailers here, huuurah!!!


Not much else has changed but, I did get the drop ceiling down in the main entry area. For those of you who met or heard me talk about Pastor Billie Zachary and his wife Pamela, they did get a place to worship and it's ot too far from here. I spent a couple of hours on Saturday evening helping them get ready for their first service this past Sunday They are very nice and I'm sure will do very well with their min istry.


Alas, as we have our last two teams until 27th December, I also lose Rick next week. It seems as if he just got here and now will be leaving. I think that he really enjoyed his time here at Olive Tree but, is probably excited to get home to Wendy and his real life. For me, it has been a very uplifting experience to have Rick and all his talents, especially keeping me on track.


Above is a picture of our new totem pole!!

Remember, trust in Him.

Charles

No comments: